This site belongs to the whole web sites and web portals which jointly form the BNH network hereinafter defined as the BNH Network or simply Network, managed by BNH LTD, with its registered office at BNH LTD – SAN GWANN – SGN 2310 – Malta (hereinafter “BNH”, “Booknowhotel.com”, “We”,“Us”, “Our”).
Unless otherwise specified, this website, contents, logos, brand, design, structure, the reservation service provided trough this website (the “service”), are owned by BNH or by the supplier of the booked services, or by BNH cooperators and providers. These pages are provided for your exclusive personal use for noncommercial purposes, governed by this terms and conditions. BNH cooperates with third party companies, specialized in online hospitality software, and marketing solutions. BNH deals with hotel online distribution, Web Marketing and Web Promotion consulting services, and is not a travel agency and does not provide services related to the distinctive activities of travel agencies.
1. Amendment of Terms and Conditions This notice may be amended from time to time without informing the user. BNH advises the user to regularly revisit this page to see whether any amendment has occurred. This notice (as amended by us from time to time) represents the entire agreement between the user and BNH.
2. Purpose of the Service Through this website we, BNH affiliates and partners (distribution), we provide an online platform that allows booked services providers (included all types of accommodation and services, hereinafter “hotel”), to promote their rooms and/or services, and users to make reservations. Making a reservation trough this site, you would create a direct contractual relationship (binding in legal terms) with the Hotel where you made your reservation. After your reservation, we will do only as an intermediary between you and the Hotel, transmitting to the Hotel relevant booking details, and send you an e-mail with details of the hotel on behalf of the hotel. In presenting our services we disclose the data that we have been provided by the the Hotel. The hotel is totally responsible for what concerns the updating rates, about the availability and other information submitted on our website or e-mail.
Although we offer our services with care and attention we are not able to verify and ensure the accuracy, completeness and correctness of the information, nor can we be held responsible for any errors (including evident and typing), interruption of service (which is due to temporary failure and / or partial), repair, upgrade or maintenance of the service, websites or otherwise, for inaccurate, misleading or false or undelivered. Each Hotel is responsible at all times of the accuracy, completeness and correctness of information (descriptive), including rates and availability indicated. Our service and websites are not intended and should not be seen under from this perspective, to recommend or support any of the Hotel traded on the same (in terms of quality, service level or classification). Our services are available for personal use only, and not commercial . Therefore, you may not sell, use, copy, paste deep-link, monitor (eg. spider, scrape), view, download or reproduce any content or information, software, product or service available on our website for any activity or purpose commercial or competitive.
3. Prices All prices on the Network are per room for your entire stay and are displayed including VAT and all other taxes (subject to change of such taxes), unless stated differently the confirmation email or on our website.
Sometimes cheaper rates are available at our website for a specific stay at a hotel, however, these rates made by hotels may carry special restrictions and conditions, for example in respect to cancellation and refund. Please check the room and rate details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
5. Credit Card and Payment Hotels require credit card details in order to guarantee your reservation. As such, we will send your credit card information directly to the hotel at which your booking is made and we may verify (i.e. pre-authorise) your credit card as well. In order to safeguard and encrypt your credit card information when in transit to us, we use the “Secure Socket Layer (SSL)” technology for our services.
For certain rates or special offers, please note that your credit card may be pre-authorised or charged (sometimes without any option for refund) upon reservation and confirmation of the booking. Please check the room details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
For some hotels and properties and in general for some tourist services, the amount of the whole stay and service will be charged by BNH at the moment of reservation. For all of the hypotheses described above, the system clearly states the terms and conditions of payment relating to each individual reservation. Once the User has found a suitable choice for his requirements, all details must be inserted into the respective fields as well as credit card details to guarantee the reservation or to enable the advance charging of the selected service.
BNH makes all reasonable efforts to ensure that all credit card and debit card transactions are secure. However, if unauthorized charges appear on your credit card or debit card statement for any card used on this website at any time during or after you make your reservation, conduct your transaction or disclose your card details on this website, BNH shall not be liable or responsible in any way in respect of any damage or loss of whatsoever nature suffered by you arising from or in any way connected with said use, transaction or disclosure, subject only to any statutory rights which you may have. BNH accepts no responsibility for the eventual abuse or wrongful use of the User’s credit card.
6. Cancellation and Deposit By making a reservation with a hotel, you accept and agree to the relevant cancellation and no-show policy of that hotel, and to any additional (delivery) terms and conditions of the hotel that may apply to your reservation or during your stay, including for services rendered and/or products offered by the hotel (the delivery terms and conditions of a hotel can be obtained with the relevant hotel). The general cancellation and no-show policy of each hotel is made available on our website at the hotel information pages, during the reservation procedure and in the confirmation email. Please note that certain rates or special offers are not eligible for cancellation or change. Please check the room details thoroughly for any such conditions prior to making your reservation.
If you wish to review, adjust or cancel your reservation, please revert to the confirmation email and follow the instructions therein. Please note that you may be charged for your cancellation in accordance with the hotel’s cancellation and no-show policy. We recommend that you read the cancellation and no-show policy of the hotel carefully prior to making your reservation.
For some hotels and in general for some tourist services, on making a reservation, you shall pay a non-refundable deposit (being a percentage of the total value of your reservation), which will be charged by BNH on the credit card at reservation time. You will be responsible to the travel services provider for payment of the balance of the cost of the travel services booked by you together with the payment of charges for any additional services subsequently contracted for with the travel services provider and, where applicable, payment of the travel services provider’s service charges and taxes pursuant to the terms and conditions of trade applied by such travel services provider.
7. Further correspondence By completing a booking, you agree to receive (i) an email which we may send you shortly prior to your arrival date, giving you information on your destination and providing you with certain information and offers (including third party offers to the extent that you have actively opted in for this information) relevant to your booking and destination, and (ii) an email which we may send to you promptly after your stay at the hotel inviting you to complete our guest review form.
8. Disclaimer Subject to the limitations set out in these terms and conditions and to the extent permitted by law, we shall only be liable for direct damages actually suffered, paid or incurred by you due to an attributable shortcoming of our obligations in respect to our services, up to 10% of the cost of your reservation as set out in the confirmation email (whether for one event or series of connected events).
However and to the extent permitted by law, neither we nor any of our officers, directors, employees, representatives, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, distributors, affiliate (distribution) partners, licensees, agents or others involved in creating, sponsoring, promoting, or otherwise making available the site and its contents shall be liable for (i) any punitive, special, indirect or consequential loss or damages, any loss of production, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of contract, loss of or damage to goodwill or reputation, loss of claim, (ii) any inaccuracy relating to the (descriptive) information (including rates, availability and ratings) of the hotel as made available on our website, (iii) the services rendered or the products offered by the hotel, (iv) any (direct, indirect, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, pursuant to, arising out of or in connection with the use, inability to use or delay of our website, or (v) for any (personal) injury, death, property damage, or other (direct, indirect, special, consequential or punitive) damages, losses or costs suffered, incurred or paid by you, whether due to (legal) acts, errors, breaches, (gross) negligence, willful misconduct, omissions, non-performance, misrepresentations, tort or strict liability by or (wholly or partly) attributable to the hotel (its employees, directors, officers, agents, representatives or affiliated companies), including any (partial) cancellation, overbooking, strike, force majeure or any other event beyond our control.
All use by you of this website is at your own risk. You assume complete responsibility for and for all risl or loss resulting from your downloading and/or use or referring to or relying on information, products, services or materials provided on this website, or any other information obtained from your use of this website. You agree that BNH and the providers of telecommunications and network services to BNH, will not be liable for damages arising after your use or inability to use this website and you hereby waive any and all claims with respect thereto whether based on contract, tort or other grounds. This website is available to all users “As is”. BNH makes no representations, warranties or undertakings that this website, or the server that makes it available, will be free from defects, including, but not limited to viruses or other harmful elements. BNH warns users that there is always a when using Internet systems and software.
The BNH network sites may contain links to third party sites. BNH is not responsible and do not control those third party sites and links.
9. Guests Reviews Once the booking has been made through the BNH network, BNH has the possibility to insert and send feedback requests about their experience in using the BNH system and the quality and characteristics of the property booked through the BNH network. Sharing the experience is not obligatory, it is subject to the limits specified in the present document only if the User decides to take part in the feedback option regarding the property where the stay was made.
By giving feedback to BNH the User, cannot revoke what has been sent and BNH is able to freely use the feedback, copy, publicize, translate and distribute in whatever manner and whatever way, including publicity campaigns and promotions to third parties without having further approval from the User. By inserting a feedback the User raises BNH from any legal action connected from violations deriving from the insertion of a feedback published by BNH. BNH is not responsible for what has been published by the User. BNH reserves the right to not publish or to cancel the feedback contents, to its discretion, without notice to the User.
10. Hotel Web pages The hotel web pages displayed on the BNH network are built by BNH, using contents, images and photographs supplied directly by the hotels and/or the services providers. It is responsibility of the hotel chain and/or individual hotel or service provider, to ensure the accuracy of the images and other contents and materials displayed. BNH has no responsibility for the information (content and images), the documents or the material supplied from the hotels and service provider listed on the network. BNH cannot be held responsible for any damages or reimbursements for any of the misleading information supplied by the hotel partners and/or service providers.
11. Miscellaneous To the extent permitted by law, these terms and conditions and the provision of our services shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Maltese law and any dispute arising out of these general terms and conditions and our services shall exclusively be submitted to the competent courts in Malta.
If any provision of these terms and conditions is or becomes invalid, unenforceable or non-binding, you shall remain bound by all other provisions hereof. In such event, such invalid provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and you will at least agree to accept a similar effect as the invalid, unenforceable or non-binding provision, given the contents and purpose of these terms and conditions.